DTS is looking to find someone like you to be a part of our growing team. You will be responsible for building C# applications, Rock Reports using SQL and dataviews, and some light HTML work. Your primary responsibilities will be to partner with churches and help make Rock work best to remove obstacles to be more connected then ever. You will need to be commitment to collaborative problem solving, a team player, and self motivated.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Translate storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C#, SQL, and HTML
• Be able to use Visual Studio to compile C# applications
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Organized and self motivated.
Bonus points if you know:
• Azure Platform Suite
• Graphic design
DTS is core mission is to service churches to the best of our ability in a fast, fun, and friendly environment. The position will be a remote position meaning you can work from home. Remember that God qualifies the called so please reach out and we can talk more.
For more information please reach out to Michael Roth @ Mike@dtschurch.com