I lead a one-week, no cost technology and marketing mission experience in Waco, Texas. This is the third consecutive year that professionals have given a week of their time to pour into Waco’s oldest and newest churches alike with their digital, marketing, and IT gifting.
This post is your invitation to pray about participating this March 29 - April 3, 2020. The application deadline is January 27th and can be found on the website.
In particular, we are looking for these pros to engage on well-run teams to work with leaders of local churches:
- 1-2 Experienced Web Project Managers
- 1-2 Network Engineers
- 1-2 Sound, Lighting, and Live Video experts
- 1-2 WordPress Developers
- 3 Photographers/Videographers
- 3 Copy Editors
- 3 Content Managers
- 2-3 Graphic designers who do both brand identity and digital design
- 1-2 Social Media Experts
If you know of professionals in their field who could potentially serve, or if you are friends with Pastors who may have technologists and marketers in their churches that may be interested in this unique missions experience, please send them to https://empowerwaco.com/ You can also DM me with questions.
Once we know how many capable professionals we have committed to the missions experience, we’ll make final selections (which won’t be easy) and let applicants know the results.
- No cost to participate
- Team members are responsible for their own transportation to Waco, Texas
- Team members are responsible for providing their own equipment (computers, cameras, etc.)
- Lodging provided
- Meals provided
- Transportation around Waco provided
- Tours of Waco and fun activities provided
Servants chosen to participate will be picked up at Waco Regional Airport upon arrival on Saturday, March 28th between 3:00–11 p.m. and depart for the airport on Friday, April 3rd between 1:15–5 p.m. based on flight times.
Thanks in advance for joining us in praying for those that consider participating as well as the churches who we’ll serve! Let me know if you have questions.