Christ Fellowship Church is looking for a macOS guru that also has experience with MDM. We are in the process of migrating from JAMF to Mosyle. If you are interested, apply here: Job Application for Technical Solutions Specialist at Christ Fellowship
Technical Solutions Specialist
Full-Time, Salaried Position
We’re seeking passionate people to join our Information Technology Team who will help us fulfill our team’s mission which is based on Ephesians 4:12, “to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up.” The CFTech team is dedicated to implementing innovative technical solutions in support of Christ Fellowship’s campuses and ministry operations. We are a dynamic group of IT professionals who love Jesus, technology and its power to transform and reach regions beyond our own.
The Technical Solutions Specialist is a Solutions Desk support role and is a cornerstone of the greater Systems and Solutions team. As a member of the Solutions team, you are the first point of contact with the IT Department for the majority of the church and as such you have to command not only excellent technical and customer service skills, but the professionalism and initiative to get problems resolved quickly and efficiently. Delivering effective business communication should be second nature. This is a full-time, Salary (non-exempt) position reporting to the Director of Information Technology - Systems and Solutions and will include weekends and some evenings.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
We are looking for you to have:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a Technology Support (IT/IS) role.
- Very strong mac OS experience in an Active Directory environment.
- Knowledge of MDM solutions such as Mosyle (preferred) and/or JAMF to streamline the deployment of Mac computer devices, applications, WiFi configurations, VPN, printers and third party applications for a zero-touch environment.
- Great communication skills, able to clearly communicate steps to resolve end user’s challenges.
- Demonstrated experience with Service Desk technologies such as Jira Service Desk, other service management tools, call management reporting and remote management technologies.
- Proven ability to document issue resolution for helpdesk knowledge base.
- Must have excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills to create solutions to complex problems.
- Have strong organizational skills. Able to pay attention to detail while keeping the big picture in mind. Able to think strategically while staying focused on the accomplishment of current departmental priorities.
- Able to perform high quality, detailed work with minimum supervision within assigned deadlines.
- Able to handle confidential matters and material with excellence.
You will be looking over
- Resolve technical challenges for both macOS and WIndows environments by conferring with staff and volunteers, conducting computer diagnostics, opening and logging helpdesk incidents.
- Responding to calls to resolve challenges around software, hardware, telephones and other services within agreed time limits, updating tickets for tasks completed, owning end-to-end customer support and ensuring tickets are resolved through completion during the initial call.
- Analyze and identify opportunities to eliminate or streamline common incidents and service requests through process improvement, task automation, and employee self-service.
- Proactively seeking support from teammates and or leadership for calls that are about to pass their due dates, or where more experience is required in resolving a call.
- Installing and configuring both Apple Mac and PC hardware and software.
- Diagnosing and repairing hardware faults for Mac and PC.
- Replacing parts as required for both Mac and PC computers.
- Support remote offices, users and events.
- Part of on-call rotation.
- Continually updating technical skills, knowledge and participating in leadership and professional development opportunities.
- Serving in events that occasionally take place outside typical business hours (nights and weekends).
- Other duties as assigned.
It would be epic if
- You are excited to work in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere where everyone takes the mission very seriously, but no one takes themselves too seriously.
- You see problem solving as its own reward.
- Simplicity if your goal – forever striving towards that extra ounce of efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Systems monitoring and uptime are important to you.
- An automation fanatic who lives for eliminating repetitive tasks.
- Love the idea that your contribution to technology will change lives.