Chase Oaks Church has an opening for an IT Support Specialist
If you are interested, apply here: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=75484&clientkey=74043C75399D25F86DF8CD8C2E974CF1
The IT Support Specialist will act as the primary resource for installations, maintenance, and troubleshooting for workstations, printers, copiers, phone system, email and basic network and server support, as well as other miscellaneous office equipment. This is a part-time, 25-hours per week role.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
IT Support Specialist
- Perform set-up, and installation of end user desktop, laptops, printers to include all-in-one shared print devices, and VoIP phones (or existing digital Switchvox phone system), and cell phones to include iPhone/Android.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of workstation, printers, copiers, email, phone, and some basic network issues (e.g., routers, firewalls).
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, emails, and postings from IT Help Desk application regarding user issues within the scope of responsibilities as described in the summary.
- Perform set up and day-to-day administration support of email system.
- Serve as primary resource for Onboarding new employees and temporary workers/consulting resources including all office hardware and email and user IDs.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
SPECIFIC SKILLS / STRENGTHS
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Self-motivated and can work in a team environment with little supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and challenging priorities.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows, OSX, and desktop applications.
- Basic knowledge of PC and Apple desktop hardware.
- Basic knowledge of routers and firewalls a plus.
- Minimum of two years in an IT support role.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalency; college degree preferred.
- There are no supervisory responsibilities with this role.
- Ability to speak effectively and understandably on the phone. The ability to effectively present information and respond to common inquiries regarding Chase Oaks ministries is also required. High attention to customer service.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook calendaring, and email.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Proficiency with the following:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Mac OS X
- Good, working knowledge of the following:
- Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, and 2016 server
- Working knowledge with various local and wide area networking environment configurations, Windows 7, and Windows 10, Terminal Services, wireless networking. Familiarity with VOIP and PBX Phone systems a plus.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Lifting 5-10 pounds is an occasional but essential requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee may be asked to bend and kneel.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.