Hello, I am currently working for a Faith Based company in Peoria, IL. The company is a faith based non for profit. They strive to have a work family culture faith is a the center of that. Below is the description of the role.
- 3-5 Years of End User Support Experience (desktops, laptops, tablets, phones, ect.)(Over the phone, Desk Side, and Remote)
- 1+ Year of previous leadership/managerial duties (Could be a Sr.Tech elsewhere that has helped train new Reps at another client)
- Previous Ministry experience (led a small group, taught Sunday School ect)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Managing, training, and coaching the Desktop Support Team.
- Implementing Mission and Success, Standard Operating Procedures, and Vision documents for the Desktop Support team.
- Planning projects and goals of the Desktop Support team.
- Developing and training the employees on the Desktop Support team.
- Managing the operations of Desktop Support.
- Developing new Desktop Support projects.
- Developing future training plans for Desktop Support Team.
- Participating in meetings, discussions, and decision making regarding the continuous improvement of the Desktop Support team.
- Implementing IT communications strategy.
- Providing staffing and process feedback to Technical Support Manager.
- Encouraging efficient collaboration between Desktop Support and other business entities.
- Working with the Process team in the creation and implementation of processes and procedures.
- Ensuring that proper documentation and process are being followed.
- Ensuring that reporting and analytics are delivered to Technical Support Manager.
- Controlling endpoint procurement.
- Assisting with managing IT budgets.
- Being on call on weekends and nights for technical issues/triage.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Minimum of 3-5 years of Desktop Support and/or IT Support experience
Extensive experience in customer service
Previous ministry experience is preferred
If interested please reply or contact me at email@example.com