Anyone using Realm?

We are looking to change to a new ChMS next July and are just in the discovery phase. The three we are looking at are Ministry Platform, CCB and Realm. I see a lot of comments on MP and CCB, but not much on Realm. Is anyone using it?

Our AVA is anywhere from 3500 to 5000 depending on time of year.

Hi Sue,
We are in the process of rolling out Realm at Crossroads. I’m happy to answer any questions about our experience so far, we are about 8 months into it. ACS has been very supportive of our needs but Realm is a relatively young product in terms of the features currently available. They release new capabilities every two weeks so things are moving pretty fast. As long as you’re aware of current versus future features and what’s key for you to have right away, it could be a good choice for you. Again, let me know if you have specific questions I can help address.

thx! Justin

I highly recommend adding Planning Center to your list. Everything is built in a simple, easy to use, modern approach but with a tremendous amount of flexibility and power under the hood.

We were with ACS for a couple of decades and almost went to Realm. It was just too undeveloped for us and Planning Center offers many more features that we absolutely love. We made the switch 6 months ago and have been so impressed with everything. Their staff are responsive and helpful and the UX and online training are incredible.

We still use ACS Financial Suite for the time being, though we are looking at other newer budgeting options as well.

Planning Center beat Realm and ACS on the church management side in virtually every area.

1 Like