Anyone using (or considered) Netsuite?

Hoping to find a couple of churches that are either using, or at least looked at using, Netsuite for their finance software.

We are looking to replace ACS Finance. We have gone through a 6 week selection process and are trying to decide between Intacct and Netsuite. In our opinion, Netsuite has Intacct beat in almost all the categories we are worried about (features, ease of use, price, expandability, etc). Our only pause is that so many churches recommend Intacct and we have found very few churches on Netsuite. Any input is welcomed!

For comparison, we run around 7,500 in weekly attendance across 5 campuses. We have 5 full time accounting employees.

1 Like

Tim,

Our church isn’t using NetSuite, but a local non-profit is: Resource Area For Teaching (RAFT). They started using it about 6 months ago and are still expanding it into other areas of their operation, so their experiences are fresh. www.raft.net

If you have difficulty making the right connection, let me know. My wife works there.

1 Like

Our church currently uses Netsuite. It’s not the easiest to learn, but it does allow multiple subsidiaries. I have used Shelby V5, ACS, ACS on demand, ACS Realm and others. ACS is definitely simpler for using designated funds. Netsuite is powered by Oracle which means that it can be tailored to meet your needs, but there’s a steep learning curb.