365 Backup - Barracuda, N-Able, Metallic, etc.

We are looking at different cloud backup for 365. Barracuda is one option but N-Able and Metallic also look appealing. What are you using or are you not using anything?

We are using Veeam which is local not cloud. I wish I could afford Barracuda. I wish their pricing wasn’t all or nothing because I really don’t need to back up everyone. Because I am not backing everyone up, it needs hand holding. I have to be sure to add new employees and remove old. I also have to make sure I catch new SharePoint stuff (Planner, o365 groups, teams, sharepoint sites) I’ve resolved to reviewing SharePoint sites once a month to be sure I’ve got everything.

We partnered with Dropsuite for cloud to cloud backup and prefer it over the other solutions out there. (We evaluated a LOT of them.) Pricing is great and protects everything.

For our clients that don’t want a cloud to cloud option we have many that are using the M365 backup built into Synology to replicate a local copy of data. We also support quite a few using Veeam.