I know this topic has come up before but was hoping we could have a fresh discussion on how you are handling digital security at your church. I’m eager to hear about anything you might want to share, here are a few areas I’m particularly interested in:
- What do you use for endpoint security? We are currently shopping around for a new vendor.
- What training do you provide staff on proper digital precautions?
- Do you require staff to utilize a password management system? I’m personally a fan of LastPass.
- Any best practices for securing servers and data storage?
- Thoughts on cloud storage and apps, data sharing? These are a bit of a nightmare. Folks tend to utilize these without informing IT.
- Do you utilize an IDS or similar software to proactively internally monitor your network? Ubiquiti has released IDS functionality as part of their network setup (in beta) with this latest release.
Anything you are willing to share is greatly appreciated.