Vendors/Suppliers of Meraki Gear

Hi All,

I’m looking to discover additional vendors who carry Meraki products. I am aware of both Mirazon and Data Strategy, but at this time I don’t know of any others that sell Meraki gear. Any ideas?

Thanks!

We purchased Meraki APs from Hummingbird Networks…they ended up being the best price for our APs + a 5 year license.

1 Like

We have used CDW. They have provided the best price for us.

1 Like

We still use our original vendor, Presidio, after learning that the best discount on list we can get is 44%. Another vendor is Rhino.

1 Like

We used iT1 four our Meraki APs, MX’s, and Z1’s - Justin Westrich - justin.westrich@it1.com

1 Like

We’ve used PCM.com for most of our purchase. They did some big discounts on our big order as well.

1 Like

We have purchased all of our Meraki gear from connection. They used to be PC Connection but dropped the PC.

1 Like

David, I just got back from vacation and saw this. I would contact Meraki. In this and one other organization I found they did an excellent job in making a match. They have vendors that specialize in helping organizations by size, industry, types, and geographies.

Mark Simmons

1 Like

Softchoice is a good vendor to work with. They can also help with a lot of other issues such as licensing, not just sales.