Ubiquiti Equipment For Sale

(Dave Mackey) #1

Hi Everyone,

I have some Ubiquiti equipment which we no longer need. I’ve listed below with our purchase price, what I’m asking, as well as brief notes on how the equipment was used and/or why we are no longer using it. Let me know if you have any questions!

Description Qty Avail. Cost Asking
Ubiquiti Cloud Key 3 $80/ea $50/ea
Ubiquiti NanoStation M2 2 $80/ea $70/ea
Ubiquiti UniFi AP 2 ? Free w/Purchase

And here are the explanatory notes I mentioned:

• The UCK cloud keys were used at a few of our mobile locations briefly, but they don’t handle having the power suddenly dropped every week and didn’t always come back online automatically so I moved to using a VPS in the cloud as their controller…as long as you aren’t mobile, these work pretty well on small to medium networks.
  • The NanoStation M2 we were looking at installing at multiple mobile campuses - we bought three, one for each campus - but have decided to utilize them only at one campus. The two I’ll be selling are new in the box.
  • The UniFi APs are old models - several years old at least (I’ve been here three years and they were put in quite a while before me) - still seem to work but I replaced them recently with UniFi AP AC Pro’s. I’d only use them in low use, low urgency situations.

I’m open to taking offers on any/all of the above. You’ll pay our cost S&H, we can ship by UPS or otherwise if desired.

Thanks,
Dave

(Ryan DeBok) #2

Hey Dave.

I’d like just your cloud keys. Just shoot me a total to with shipping to 8500 Woodsonia dr, Lenexa, KS 66227.

Thanks!
Ryan

(Charles) #3

Any chance you’re willing to sell those APs separately?

(Dave Mackey) #4

Hi Charles - The UniFi AP’s or the NanoStation’s?

Dave

(Charles) #5

Hi Dave,

The UnifiAPs. I know you listed them as a pairing with another purchase, but just wondering if you’d be willing to let them go by themselves. And if so, how much?

Thanks!

(Dave Mackey) #6

Hi Charles,

Apologize for the delay. Yes, I’ll send them to you separate, if you’ll cover the cost of S&H. Shoot me a message with your shipping address and I’ll ship them and let you know how much to reimburse me.

Thanks,
Dave

(Charles) #7

Awesome, thanks! Message incoming.