North Monroe Baptist Church
Monroe, Louisiana, United States
North Monroe offers employees a great place to work and worship. Our purpose is to glorify God by reaching others with Christ's love and connecting them to His Church, while growing together in His word and ministry.
We offer employees a full benefits package, including health, life/ADD, long-term disability and an employer-matched 401k.
• Be a Christian and active in a local church of like faith.
• Present an acceptable personal image to the church and community.
• Have a personal growing relationship with the Lord.
Skills, Experience and Education
• Ability to communicate effectively with vendors, visitors, members, volunteers and church staff
• Possess technical knowledge of software, hardware and networking
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• College degree preferred
• Be physically mobile
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Internet maintenance, troubleshooting and vendor selection
• Manage E-mail hosting provider
• Manage website hosting provider; maintain updated website including content and design
• Act as in-house Automated Church Systems (ACS) subject matter expert. Provide expertise and training for employees on ACS.
• Maintain all employee computer software and hardware; order updates and recommend new software and hardware
• Track and maintain technical inventory
• Troubleshoot and resolve employee technical issues
• Manage network; includes all church devices that connect to the network either wired or wireless