I have had recurring issues streaming our services. Can we compare notes?
We just moved to streammonkey.com, worked great to start with having issues now. Not able to rule out hardware or the network just yet. We just updated to an AT&T 150Mb IPFlex internet connection. We are in a more rural area, AT&T is the currently the only provider, Verizon & CSpire do not exist as an option yet.
- do you have a dedicated internet line for streaming only
- who is your streaming provider (streammonkey, someone else?)
- is your server in something like a dmz off your firewall if not on a dedicated line
- how many hops from your firewall is your streaming hardware
- your bandwidth to internet
thank you all for the help. When someone gets travel details to the national event, please post them.