Has anyone experienced connection issues with iPads running Planning Center Check-Ins? We are starting to see consistent issues on Sundays with our iPads losing connection. On the same access point we have dozens of clients connecting just fine, it seems to only be limited to the iPads running the Check-Ins app.
So far we’ve done the following to troubleshoot:
- Replaced the closet switch
- Added a better access point (Unifi AP-HD from AP-LR)
- Removed the guest network from the AP-HD, leaving only the private network
- Set static IPs for all iPads and Check-Ins printers
- Ensured iPads iOS and Check-Ins app are up to date
Grasping at straws at this point! Any ideas?