Continuing the discussion from Password management for teams, what are you using?:
We (probably) all know users are the weak link when it comes to information security. What tools are you giving your users to be able to help protect your organization’s information?
- Are you conducting Security Awareness training?
- Are you using Single Sign-On with your primary applications?
- Are you using some sort of centralized password management tool so users can securely save & share passwords for tools that don’t support SSO?
- What sorts of account self-service tools do you offer? (Self service password reset, privileged request / escalation workflows?)
- Any other ideas I haven’t thought to list?