Johnson Ferry Baptist Church in Marietta, GA (North Atlanta) is seeking a ministry minded Network Operations Associate to maintain, upgrade, and support servers and network infrastructure as well as well as provide tier 2 user support for all locations at Johnson Ferry. This position is full-time and includes a competitive compensation and benefits package.
• Monitor, administer and support various servers and IT infrastructure in coordination with the Network Engineer.
• Build, manage and deploy network infrastructure as required.
• Build, manage and deploy servers and server applications as required.
• Assist with IT infrastructure projects, upgrades and deployments as needed.
• Deploy and maintain special-purpose desktop systems (ie: AV presentation machines, kiosks).
• Provide tier 2 helpdesk support as needed.
• Provide end user training and develop documentation as required.
• Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Associate degree or higher or equivalent experience. Certifications in specific technology areas desirable.
• Previous experience in technology field required, specifically in an enterprise environment.
• Highly organized and able to effectively multitask.
• Functional knowledge of Windows operating system (Windows 10, Windows Server), MAC operating system, PC and MAC network connectivity, network printing, MAC management systems, VMware vSphere, Microsoft Exchange, SQL server, Microsoft Skype for Business, Cisco switching and routing.
• Flexible work hours are required.
Please contact me at email@example.com with any questions or to submit your resume.