We are Mega Church looking to migrate from Bookstore Manager to a new POS System.
Touch Screen Point of Sale Triple Backup Unlimited Inventory SKU's
Retail Management System Customization Features or Integration Requirements
- ISBN (International Standard Book Number): http://www.isbn.org/industry_standards bookselling industry product code standard
- Christian Books & More Database: https://www.bookstoremanager.com/cbm-export or access to a comparable Christian retail inventory database that can be digitally updated monthly with new book titles and gift products, new product images, and/or new prices.
- Pubnet: https://www.pubnet.org/home
*Pubnet: The North American book trade’s EDI community - 250 active publishers/suppliers, 1,600 active retailers, 16.7 million business transactions in 2017
Pubnet® organizes the order processes between publishers and book retailers with the standard global Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). Orders are sent to Pubnet® by ERP systems on a completely automated basis and forwarded to the appropriate publishers. The key benefit of the system is its increase in efficiency: Book retailers connect to a single system and can access all of the relevant publishers, while publishers no longer need to maintain separate links with thousands of book retailers. This is particularly relevant for communications between major book retailers and smaller publishers, and smaller book retailers and publishers.
For retailers, the service is free of charge with the exception of a setup fee, while publishers pay a fixed annual fee based on their use during the previous year. Saving energy and time EDI messages supported on Pubnet® include: Orders; Order acknowledgments; Shipping notices; Invoices
Automating the sending and receiving of these documents can dramatically reduce the cost and time spent re-keying information, sending emails, dealing with faxes or sending information via the traditional post.
Our members include Internet bookstores, college stores, wholesalers, library jobbers, trade stores, international subsidiaries of publishers, exporters, elementary and high schools, book clubs and more. Pubnet® has been serving the book industry since July 1987.
- Above the Tree Line: https://www.abovethetreeline.com/
- FBCGBOOKSTORE.ORG: https://www.fbcgbookstore.org/CustomModule.asp?pageid=144