Looking for 2017 Regional Host Sites

You really just need a room with tables big enough to handle the crowd, and wi-fi. We hosted several years ago and had an optional meet and greet the night before for those that came in the night before, we provided breakfast, lunch and location for optional dinner for those spending the night again, quests paid for dinner.
Attendees make up the agenda and discussion subjects. If you decide to host, let me know and will be happy to help you if needed. Mark

Iā€™m good to host on March 7 at Shades Mountain Baptist in Birmingham. And Skip and Todd, Iā€™ll gladly accept help from you.

Pam Matthews| pmatthews@shades.org

@Jason.Lee , This thread is getting a little busy so I thought Iā€™d check to see if you did get that Clear Creek Community Church will host in Houston on March 7. Also, when will you post registration and who needs our information, etc.?

FWIW - Iā€™d vote for Willow too (selfishly because itā€™s closer) but also for the variety of church exposure. I enjoyed my time at Northwoods for the national and wonā€™t mind going back there if thatā€™s where the Illinois event ends up. Plus I donā€™t want to offend Jason Lee. :wink:

Yes got Houston.

Registration will be live as soon as we have it setup (today or tomorrow) and then weā€™ll post that and start a thread/group for hosts.

Get Outlook for Androidhttps://aka.ms/ghei36

1 Like

Registration is now live here.

If your site isnā€™t listed please contact the leadership team ASAP info@citrt.org

HOSTS:

Please private message me your email address so i can invite you into the Slack planning channel for the 2017 regionals for Host Q&A.

Joe, didnā€™t see you on the Registration group. Are you still up for hosting SoCal area? If it fell through weā€™d be happy to host again this year up in Westlake Village, CA.

Be glad to. Just let me know what you need!