Dream City Church in Phoenix, Arizona is looking for an I.T. Technician to join our team!
As an I.T. Technician (II), you will be providing computer hardware and software support for employees, volunteers, and contractors, as well as maintaining server and network infrastructure. You will need a mix of technical, creative and communications skills to isolate problems, derive solutions and guide employees through computer system problems. Other duties will include maintaining and upgrading computer systems, creating training materials, and helping employees to effectively use their computer systems.
This role will primarily function at both our Phoenix and Glendale Campuses, however you will also be providing support coverage to the other Dream City Church campuses and ministries as needed, including I.T. support to Dream City Christian School faculty, teachers, and students
• Install, monitor, and troubleshoot network and server infrastructure.
• Handle technical issues through the Service Desk and escalate as needed.
• Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure a timely resolution.
• Perform in-person and remote troubleshooting.
• Create user accounts and configure user hardware.
• Support audio and video equipment in conference rooms and classrooms.
• Maintain and repair computer hardware and software.
• Create training material, such as Knowledge Base articles, printable material, and videos, and train employees on the use of computer software.
• Keep IT equipment and rooms clean, organized, and secure.
• Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed.
• CompTIA A+ Certification or relevant experience.
• Network+ Certification or relevant experience.
• Experience managing Windows Desktop OS’s (7 – 11).
• Experience managing Windows Server OS’s, virtual and physical (2012 R2 – 2019).
• Ability to efficiently troubleshoot technical issues.
• Nice to have: Experience with Microsoft Azure and the Microsoft 365 Suite
• Nice to have: Experience with Google Workspace (formerly Google Suite)/Google Education
• Able to stand for a minimum of 60 minutes at a time.
• Able to sit for a minimum of 60 minutes at a time.
• Able to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces.
• Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
• Have sufficient hand dexterity to use a computer keyboard and install small computer components.
• Transportation. While you will usually be at one campus for the entire day, you will occasionally be required to travel during work hours to our other campuses in the Phoenix-metro area.
• Ability to effectively communicate technical issues to non-technical people.
• Work well in a team of I.T. employees and volunteers.
• Self-motivated and willing to learn. Able to complete tasks with little supervision.
• Full time, 40 hours per week
• $20 - $25 per hour, depending on experience
• Full health insurance benefits, including employer HSA contribution