Full-Time (40 hours per week, including weekends)
Reports to: Director of IT
Summary of Role:
Ensure excellence is maintained in all IT systems used by both end users and staff to help achieve our vision of seeing people come to Christ and grow in Christ. This will be accomplished using various software and non-technology components.
Summary of Essential Functions
- Creating knowledgebase articles and walkthrough video’s for staff and end user support.
- Office 365 Administration – Support end users in use of Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, and Calendar functionality.
- Manage the configuration and operation of staff computer systems through use of MDM software and Active Directory
- Veeam – Create and verify backup data
- VMware – Manage servers in an on-premise virtual environment.
- Project Implementation – Own a project from initial concept through user training to implement new processes into action.
- Foster and champion a healthy staff culture by adhering to Emmanuel staff values and through a growing personal relationship with Christ
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Love solving complex problems
- Self-learner who pushes themselves to constantly grow
- Detail-oriented, excellence-focused personality
- Have a desire to take ownership of a project and show initiative
- Remain flexible and team focused, be willing to shift to different projects as priorities change
- Experienced with macOS operating system
- System administration experience and IT certifications in Apple, Microsoft, or Jamf a plus
- Ability to respond to emergency requests after hours on a limited basis
- Be a centralized employee based out of our Greenwood campus each week but will require occasional visits to other campuses during the week and weekend