IT DATABASE SPECIALIST
Vineyard Cincinnati Church is passionate about loving the people of Cincinnati into a relationship with Jesus by doing small things with great love. Vineyard Cincinnati Church values generosity, serving, growth, acceptance, being together, and worship. God has given the Vineyard a mission in Cincinnati for the expansion of His Kingdom and the people of the church are excited and eager to fulfill this mission.
This role is responsible for providing modifications and improvements to the church database, and occasionally the church website. The ideal candidate for this role is technically minded, organized, efficient, goal oriented and focused on customer service. This person enjoys supporting the ministry behind-the-scenes, but is also comfortable and confident communicating with other staff.
- Work with the IT team to build and improve the church database.
- Meet with different ministries to gather needs for improvements to the database.
- Problem solving issues on the Rock database and the needs of the staff
- Build modifications on the database by programming in ASP.NET and C#
- Monitoring of church database and server, and proactively solving issues when they arise.
- Ensure break fix needs are happening in a timely way to ensure ministry personnel can work efficiently.
- Maintain relationships with Rock database contractors.
- Collaborate with other churches and the Rock community to further our usefulness of the Rock and build up the community.
- Required Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology with a focus on programming or database management
- Required Experience: Two years’ experience with C# and the ASP.NET Framework and/or Database Management preferred.
[https://www.vineyardcincinnati.com/jobs] (Apply Here)