Indianapolis Local Meetup

I can make it. What time are you considering?

I should be available.

I’ll be able to make it on the 20th. Looking forward to it.

I went ahead and sent an email out to the list that was provided during the last meetup at Northview inviting everyone to attend. If there is anyone missing feel free to reach out and invite others that would be interested.

Currently only have 5 people committed to coming. I think we may need to cancel if there isn’t more interest.

Anyone else interested in coming?

I can make it to the meeting on the 20th.

Great! I look forward to seeing you there!

Sorry, just learned I need to be here for new teacher orientation. Wish I could have made it!

I just talked to Joel Wright, the new IT Director at Northview. He said he plans on coming and asked me to mention that here.

Great looks like it will be a decent turnout!

Do you have me as coming? I plan to be there.

Hello everyone, we will be meeting in a room just inside the North Entrance to the church (The back of the building closest to the water tower). Chick-filet will be provided for breakfast courtesy of Mirazon so come hungry!

Look forward to seeing everyone. I have planned on a few extra’s showing up regardless @blatwell so your good to go!!

Hey Rob, a quick skim through this thread doesn’t mention any start time, is there one you’re shooting for? I assume so if you’ve scheduled breakfast :slight_smile: I’m planning to be there in the morning!

[edit]I re-read it and see 9-lunchtime above, sorry, lost of posts :-)[/edit]

Just saw this. I did add it to a post but it may have been buried and sent it in the email to all who attended the previous event but we are starting at 9am this morning… sorry for the late reply

That’s OK I found it…I didn’t get any emails as I wasn’t able to make it to the Northview event due to a scheduling conflict. Thanks!