Help Desk, Inventory, remote support software

Looking for recommendations on help desk software. Would like it to have help desk ticketing and inventory, and if cost effective remote support. Any vendors offer good non-profit pricing?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

I have friends who use something from spiceworks and they love it.

spiceworks is a good free option. We use it to supplement. We also use FreshService for our helpdesk / kb. There are different feature levels and you pay per agent. Sometimes they’ll work with you on features / cost. Currently we use teamviewer for remote support. Not the cheapest options but it’s a decent balance of cost and performance.

I use Microsoft Skype for Business desktop sharing to help o365 users remotely. I use “Show My PC” for non o365 users.

I user Atera. It’s more tailored for MSP’s but it gives you RMM and Ticketing in once system. Cloud based and unlimited agents. It’s cost is per technician around $130/Month.

Spiceworks does what you want, and is free. We use it, as do most of our clients nationwide.

LAN Sweeper is a nice tool that has ticketing and inventory monitoring not sure on price.

We used Spiceworks for many years and now use Asset Panda for inventory

Currently using Quest KACE product. Used to be owned by DELL.

NOT FREE

We use ManageEngine Desktop Central!