eChurch (Pushpay) Mobile App Builder FAQ

Hi Folks,

I posted a few minutes ago a post about what I’d like to see added/enhanced in eChurch’s Mobile App Builder, in this post I want to share with you a few questions I’ve emailed to them about and the responses I have received. Hopefully this will save you some time if you run into the same question.

Q: Is there a way to remove the text “Description” above a text field.
A: Yes. Double click on the icon for the item. In the Label section remove Description and then add a space. If you don’t add the space you’ll get an error message, so be sure to add the space!

Q: What happens if two users are working on the app simultaneously and one of them publishes their changes? Does that user’s changes get published? Do both user’s changes get published? Are the changes made by the other user lost?
A: When one publishes changes all of those pending updates will be sent out simultaneously - across user accounts. It is important to check with other users to ensure they don’t have work mid-stream when publishing, as it will be published.

Q: Is it possible to publish the app both as part of the My Church app and as a stand-alone app?
A: No, currently one can do one or the other.