Johnson Ferry Baptist Church in Marietta, GA (North Atlanta) is seeking a ministry minded Desktop Support Technician to maintain, upgrade, and support all computer devices for all end users of Johnson Ferry. This position is full-time and includes a competitive compensation and benefits package.
• Assess and correct user identified technology problems.
• Manage Helpdesk tickets in an efficient manner.
• Image or reimage computer systems as required.
• Execute scheduled technology refresh of PC, MAC, and printer infrastructure.
• Provide support and training to all JFBC computer users, as directed
• Associate degree or equivalent experience desirable. Certifications in specific technology areas desirable.
• At least 2 years previous experience in technology field and enterprise level experience required.
• Functional knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.), Adobe Photoshop Elements, Current Windows operating systems (Win 8, Win 10), Current MAC operating systems, PC and MAC network connectivity, network printing.
• Highly organized and able to effectively multitask.