Brother QL-720NW replacement labels will not stick to the children

We currently use Elexio for checkin. We recently switched to Brother QL-720NW label printers from Zebra GK420d label printers because the Zebra printers get so many paper jams when users do not tear the labels properly. Now our big problem is the labels are falling off the kids. You can only imagine the chaos that this can cause.

Has anybody found a good source for DK2205 DK-2205 2-3/7" x 100’ Continuous Paper Labels that will actually stay stuck on the kids?

We just buy the generic labels off eBay. We have never had an issue in the past 2 years or so of using them.

That is very good to hear! We have been purchasing them from Amazon and not having much luck with them sticking.

Do you have a specific eBay link that you use? I find a LOT of different sources when I search DK2205 DK-2205 2-3/7" x 100’ in eBay.

We go through about 50 rolls 2x a year, but I wasn’t able to find an active listing for what we bought. I will say I usually just look for the lowest unit cost for the quantity we’re needing and just order that. I believe it’s been different sellers each time we’ve ordered.

Check to see if Dymo or Avery has anything that fits the printer. We use Dymo label printers and have very little problem, except sometimes sweaters during cold weather.

• Greg