Apple Management Roundtable

I’m considering renaming my “Jamf Forum/Jamf Admin Exchange” workshop to “Apple Management Roundtable” and making it more vendor-agnostic. Is anyone interested in co-leading this roundtable-style workshop who does NOT use Jamf? Let me know here, PM, or email ben.fifield@northwoods.church

The idea with this workshop is to talk about how any management platform helps solve basic to complex Mac/iOS management problems.

I’m excited to see that your doing a session on Mac Management. I will definitely be there. We considered Jamf this budget year but passed – but I still need some tools that will help manage our ever-growing mac community. If you need someone to talk about challenges in managing macs I can help with that, but I do very little management of them right now, so I don’t think I would be much help in talking about that.

Ben…sent you an email.
Hawk

I would certainly like to join the Apple Management Roundtable. I operate a small network of about 12 Macs without Jamf, using Profile Manager and a Synology Server. Still developing some capability, but expect in the next a8 months to have to grow the network by at least a factor of 10 with a mix of end-user stations (including Linux, Windows, Chromebook, iOS, Android, etc.). Thus any management platform that can help me would be well received!