Anyone using ministrywebsitedesigns.com ?

Not sure if this is the correct place for this question. I apologize if it is not.

Is anyone using ministrywebsitedesigns.com for your church website? Looking to connect with experiences. I’m not familiar with any of the churches listed on their site so I figured here would be a next best shot.

Thanks for any help!

Haven’t heard of them before, but it sounded interesting so I took a quick look into their company… and, fair warning, I’m going to be pretty blunt/direct as I go here… it looks like they sell/host MotoCMS (https://www.motocms.com/) as a liquidweb reseller or off of a liquidweb VM. They, oddly enough, claim you shouldn’t use Wordpress for a whole long list of reasons in their blog (mostly FUD) but then have hosted their own site in Wordpress instead of MotoCMS… I think those types of “don’t use product x, use our product y” when they themselves use product x types of pitches are disingenuous and not befitting a kingdom-oriented company (and if they do actually believe their own claims about open source projects then they have an odd perspective on IT security and administration). The sites that I found they are hosting (using a reverse lookup) were numerous and all pretty slow. I can’t say I saw any especially impressive designs either, but I only viewed a handful. I hate to say it, because they are probably nice and well-meaning guys, but if your church was my client and you were with them then I would be pushing and incentivizing you hard to move off this host. :neutral_face:

Thanks, Isaac. This is helpful info. I appreciate you taking the time to do some research on this. I had not heard of them until recently. Pastor asked me about them.

Thank you.