2018 National Conference Details

(Jason Powell) #1

The Church IT Network is excited to be heading to the D.C. area for the first time for our 2018 Church IT Conference! We’re expecting 400+ church IT, ChMS, Web, Dev, and Online Ministry staff and volunteers to descend on McLean Bible Church Oct 2-4. This is your opportunity to connect and learn from peers and trusted technology partners. Combined, we represent over 1 million churchgoers. This is the largest single event for Church IT collaboration, inspiration, and community among peers from churches of all sizes and types. Many more details to follow, but here are the initial deets…

Oct 1 - pre-event meet-n-greet dinner
Oct 2 - 9am event kickoff
Oct 4 - 2pm event end

McLean Bible Church (main campus)
8925 Leesburg Pike
Vienna, VA
Host: Matt Pugh @MattPugh80

Driving/Metro Directions
Flight Info [coming soon]
Hotel Info and Group Rates [coming soon]
Fun stuff to do while in D.C. [coming soon]

Cost: $85 (includes onsite meals)! Yes, only $85 thanks to the generosity of our great event partners!

Attendee Registration [coming soon]
Partner Information
Partner Registration [coming soon]

TenTalks - Call for presenters and topics [coming soon]
Workshops - Call for presenters and topics [coming soon]

Curious about last year’s event? Check out the 2017 event details.

<< This post will be updated as more info becomes available >>

(Craig Mashburn) #2

Anyone know if there is a big difference in distance/time to the church from Dulles or Washington National airports?

(Matt Pugh) #3

The church is right off the toll road, which is a direct shot from Dulles. Your next best option is Reagan, and then BWI.

(Craig Mashburn) #4

Southwest will not let me book Amarillo to Dulles for some reason. Guess I will have to go to National. :frowning:

(Kevin Hylton) #5

Reagan isn’t bad. You can take the Metro really close to McLean Bible and Uber the rest of the way. There is a station at the airport.
I think it is Blue line to Rosslyn.
Transfer to Silver line.
Silver line to Spring Hill. Probably about $5.00 total cost of the t rip.

From there it’s about 3 mile to the venue.

(Matt Pugh) #6

To add what Kevin said, the silver line will take you by several hotels in Tysons Corner that will be within walking distance of the stations. We’ll have more hotel info as we get closer to the event.