This regional roundtable will be located a The Switch SuperNAP. This is a unique location as it will allow us to see data center and operations management at an entirely new level. While this event will be located in Las Vegas it is open to anyone from anywhere to attend.
Just confirmed! Our Monday night event will be a behind-the-scenes tour of the operations center for the Fremont Street Experience. We did this 3 years ago and it was awesome! You won’t want to miss it.
We have also secured exclusive hotel rates at the Silverton Hotel, which is near the data center. Here are the details.
- Saturday night, March 3rd: $125 + Resort Fee and taxes
- Sunday night, March 4th – Thursday night, March 8th: $75 + Resort Fee and taxes
- Friday night, March 9th: $105 + Resort Fee and taxes
- Saturday night, March 10th: $115 + Resort Fee and taxes
- Resort fee is $16.99 per night + tax
For a weeknight the cost is around $104 per night
- Free Airport Shuttle (prior reservation required)
- Coffee service in room included
- Group round-trip transportation on a Silverton bus to the meeting location and Monday night event
How to Reserve
- Reservations must be made by phone by midnight on February 17th
- Call 866.722.4608
- Use group name “CITRT Church Group” with the ID SCIT302
- One night’s room and tax will be charged at the time of the reservation
- At least 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival date receives a full refund
- Within 72 hours of scheduled arrival date forfeits the one night room and tax fee
Please note: 1 valid government issued photo ID is required to go on the tour of The Switch.
Hotel rates expire this Saturday so if you’d like a room under our block (details in this thread) please be sure to reserve it by Saturday.
The hotel extended our rates through Tuesday, Feb. 20 so if you haven’t booked a room yet there is still time to do so.