2018 Regional Event Registration Now Open

The Church IT Network will be hosting Regional One Day Events across the country the first week of March. These regional events will be hosted at churches or venues sponsored by churches across the country the week of March 5th-9th.

Regional events are a smaller scale version of what we do at our National Conference each fall but are distributed across the country (Our goal is attendees wouldn’t have more than 4- 6 hrs drive time).

Each site host will determine the individual schedule of any pre/post events as well as the local start and stop time the day of the Roundtable.

ATTENDEE REGISTRATION

PARTNER REGISTRATION

The following sites are confirmed.
Don’t see a location near you? Email info@citrt.org to host a regional near you.
Location Specific info being added as it is available:

EAST - Washington, DC/ Northern VA - March 6th
MIDWEST - Indianapolis, IN - March 6th
MIDWEST - Chicago, IL - March 6th
SOUTHEAST - Atlanta, GA - March 6th
SOUTHWEST - San Antonio, TX - March 6th
WEST - Las Vegas, NV - March 6th[2018 Regional Roundtable - Indianapolis]

Very interested in attending as a partner for the Indianapolis event as I am going to be in Indy that day. Is there any information on who the contact would be for that location?

Hey @tstrong we are working to finalize the details of the Indy location. The city is confirmed… but waiting for local site info.

@tstrong Here’s what we have thus far: “College Park Church will be able to host a regional at our Castleton Campus on the Northeast side of Indianapolis. Any Indy area folks want to help?” Per @steph.johnson

@tstrong, I would be the contact. The location will be at College Park Castleton, 5825 E 91st Street, Indianapolis, IN 46250. I can be reached at sjohnson@yourchurch.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

@Jason.Lee or @jpowell, would one of you all add this link to the regional registration for Indianapolis? 2018 Regional Roundtable - Indianapolis

@steph.johnson Done.

This topic was automatically closed after 39 days. New replies are no longer allowed.